World's Easiest 3 Ingredient Dump Cherry Cobbler

I absolutely love this recipe. This was my mom's recipe that we had every single Thanksgiving and Christmas. Because it was so easy my sister and I would fight over who would make the cobbler for holidays.

I am not sure where this recipe truly originated from. If anyone has the source please comment below, I would love to give credit to whoever created this delicious dessert.




Mom's Quick Dump Cherry Cobbler


Ingredients

1 stick butter  
1 large can of cherries
1/2 package yellow cake mix

Directions

Preheat oven to 350. Grease casserole dish well. 

Dump entire can of cherries into casserole dish. Dump 1/2 package of yellow cake mix evenly over cherries. Cut butter into slices, lay flat evenly across dish

Bake 25-30 minutes, cake mix will be golden

Comments